Please follow the instructions below to enable the correct guide time and information on your HD Box. The Correct Time Settinga are = GMT offset of UTC + 00:00 and daylight savings OFF
1) Press the Menu Button on your HD Box remote.
2) Use the Channel Down Button to move to the User Options Menu (which is represented by a wrench and hammer icon on the left hand side of the screen) and press OK
3) Now use the Channel Down Button to highlight in blue Local Time Settings and press OK
4) Use the Channel Down Button to highlight in blue GMT hours and use the Right Volume button to select and up/down to select UTC + 00:00 (UTC -5:00 is wrong setting)
5) Use the Channel Down Button to highlight in blue Daylight Savings Time and use the Right Volume button to change it to OFF
6) Now you can exit out of the menu and your guide will be correct.
If you have any questions you can call the Polaris Cable Office at 532-2579 or 800-244-2579 during normal business hours Mon-Fri 8 am – 5 pm.
Thank you for your patience with us.
The Staff at Polaris Cable